Concrete slab design software
Design post-tensioned and reinforced concrete floors and foundations efficiently and incorporate changes with powerful task automation.
- Design and analyze concrete slabs, mats, and raft
- Model tendons
- Perform punching shear analysis
- Analyze long-term slab deflections
Steel connection design software
Analyze, design, and verify structural steel connections in seconds, all with comprehensive calculations, including seismic compliance.
- Automate connection design
- Design connections of all types
- Visualize design in context of structure
- Integrate with other structural applications
3D structural analysis and design software
Perform analysis and design – including 3D finite element analysis – for any type of structure or structural component, all in one affordable application.
- Design structural components out of any material
- Design trusses, beams, frames, walls
- Perform design checks
- Produce detailed reports and drawings
RAM Structural System
Structural design software for buildings
RAM Structural System is a complete solution for analysis, design, drafting, and documentation for steel and concrete buildings, foundations, and other structural elements.
- Perform various building structure analysis
- Design lateral resisting frames
- Analyze and design tilt-up concrete buildings
- Comply with seismic requirements
- Produce comprehensive deliverables and reports
Structural analysis and design software
Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure, with any material, quickly and with confidence.
- STAAD.Pro - Physical modeling and FEM analysis - The most basic STAAD option available
- STAAD.Pro Advanced - Complex analysis - Faster and more advanced
- Structural Enterprise - A single, cost effective license of the most popular structural applications
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program