Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction
3D mapping data feature extraction software
Complete simple to complex measurements, extract features, and perform advanced analysis using massive amounts of point cloud, imagery, textured mesh, and traditional GIS resources with Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction.
- Analyze, measure, and navigate mapping data in 2D or 3D and create reports
- Automatically recognize and detect poles, traffic signs, surfaces, ridges, and more
- Slice horizontally and vertically with the floor plan builder
- Export mapping views and features
Orbit 3DM Content Manager
3D mapping data management software
Access, update, manage, and archive massive amounts of mapping data with Orbit 3DM Content Manager including point cloud, imagery, textured mesh, and traditional GIS resources.
- Catalog, manage, and archive massive amounts of 3D mapping data
- Clean up multiple passes, moving objects, noise for point cloud
- Enhance and correct 3D mapping data positional accuracy
- Optimize, process and colorize point cloud data
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program