3D geotechnical conceptual model builder software
SVDESIGNER enables you to build 3D conceptual models, produce visually appealing models, and import data efficiently. With SVDESIGNER, you can easily overcome the challenges of merging and analyzing data.
- Reduce model creation times
- Create construction sequences
- Produce stunning client visuals
- Perform material volume calculations
- Represent complex 3D surfaces
2D/3D finite element groundwater seepage software
SVFLUX allows you to calculate steady-state, transient-state flow, and evaporation from the ground surface. Easily model groundwater seepage in unsaturated or saturated soils and rock in 2D/ 3D. SVFLUX includes SVSOILS, a knowledge-based saturated/unsaturated soil property database with over 6,200 soil-water characteristic curves.
- Analyze saturated or unsaturated soils
- Create geometrically complex digital twin 3D models
- Generate pore-water pressures for slope stability models
- Model boundary conditions in steady-state or transient models
Slope Stability Analysis
Perform limit equilibrium slope stability analysis in 2D/ 3D.
- Choose various analysis methods
- Create limit equilibrium models
- Creation of geometry
- External loading conditions represented
- Import external models
- Reduce solution times
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program