Site design software
OpenSite Designer offers complete detailed design capabilities for rapid site modeling and analysis to deliver land development projects and support BIM workflows.
- Rapid site modeling and analysis
- Earthwork optimization and quantification
- Drainage and underground utility design
- Automated project deliverables
Site Development WorkSuite
Analysis and design for comprehensive civil site projects
OpenSite Development WorkSuite is a comprehensive offering with advanced software capabilities to streamline your site design, water, stormwater, and wastewater modeling projects.
- Perform comprehensive site design projects from concept to completion
- Analyze, design, and optimize water distribution systems
- Design and analyze ponds and outlets
- Model sanitary and combined sewer systems
- Design new culverts and analyze existing culvert hydraulics
- Design and analyze inlet and gutter, open channel, weirs, and orifices
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program