Computer-aided design and visualization software
A 2D/3D CAD and visualization software, MicroStation helps you draft, model, and visualize infrastructure projects of any type, scale, and complexity.
- Produce all deliverables with one application
- Explore more design options
- Integrate any data type
- Ensure and enforce project-specific standards
- Work collaboratively on designs of any size
- Model in a personalized environment
Roadway design software
Perform conceptual or detailed design for surveying, drainage, subsurface utilities, and roadways with construction-driven engineering and analysis.
- Design in context of reality
- Reuse design elements
- Model design intent
- Integrate across disciplines
Rail network design software
Perform conceptual or detailed design on a wide variety of rail projects large and small with tasks such as yard/station design, tunnels, turnout and switch placement, overhead line electrification, site development, and more.
- Design and analyze rail corridors
- Design and place rail signals
- Outline rail track drainage systems
- Automate drawing production
Site design software
OpenSite Designer offers complete detailed design capabilities for rapid site modeling and analysis to deliver land development projects and support BIM workflows.
- Rapid site modeling and analysis
- Earthwork optimization and quantification
- Drainage and underground utility design
- Automated project deliverables
Site Development WorkSuite
Analysis and design for comprehensive civil site projects
OpenSite Development WorkSuite is a comprehensive offering with advanced software capabilities to streamline your site design, water, stormwater, and wastewater modeling projects.
- Perform comprehensive site design projects from concept to completion
- Analyze, design, and optimize water distribution systems
- Design and analyze ponds and outlets
- Model sanitary and combined sewer systems
- Design new culverts and analyze existing culvert hydraulics
- Design and analyze inlet and gutter, open channel, weirs, and orifices
iTwin Design Review Ad Hoc Workflow
Design review and collaboration software
A cloud-based design review solution, the iTwin Design Review Ad Hoc Workflow allows you to visualize and collaborate on engineering designs for quick peer reviews of work-in-progress deliverables.
- Review 2D and 3D designs
- Collaborate with team members
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program