iTwin Design Review Ad Hoc Workflow
Design review and collaboration software
A cloud-based design review solution, the iTwin Design Review Ad Hoc Workflow allows you to visualize and collaborate on engineering designs for quick peer reviews of work-in-progress deliverables.
- Review 2D and 3D designs
- Collaborate with team members
Pedestrian simulation software
Explore how pedestrians and crowds interact with various infrastructure assets through various simulations across a wide range of scenarios. LEGION Simulator helps enhance, predict, and improve pedestrian flow and safety by testing various scenarios and evacuation strategies.
- Analyze Simulations
- Record and Playback Simulations
- Simulate Movement
- Visualize Simulations
Computer-aided design and visualization software
A 2D/3D CAD and visualization software, MicroStation helps you draft, model, and visualize infrastructure projects of any type, scale, and complexity.
- Produce all deliverables with one application
- Explore more design options
- Integrate any data type
- Ensure and enforce project-specific standards
- Work collaboratively on designs of any size
- Model in a personalized environment
Building design and energy analysis software
Deliver sustainable, high-performance buildings and metro stations in less time using BIM advancements that increase collaboration among architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural stakeholders.
- Design buildings and facilities
- Analyze building system performance
- Collaborate across multi-discipline teams
- Generate documentation and reports
Building design and documentation software
Integrate your industrial and architectural design, drawings, reports, and data to meet German standards.
- Integrate design, drawing, reports for industrial facilities and any type and size of building.
- Interoperate across multiple data formats
- Comply with German standards and codes
Globally trusted solutions,
Designers, engineers, surveyors, and other infrastructure professionals are always learning.
The value of a Virtuoso Subscription
Engineers, architects, designers, planners, and other infrastructure professionals are required to continuously keep up with the latest technology, workflows, and other industry requirements. To ensure you have the training you need, Virtuosity, a Bentley Company, offers Virtuoso Subscriptions on all Bentley infrastructure software purchased via our eCommerce store. Your Virtuoso Subscription pairs Bentley practitioner-named software licenses with expert services to ensure you are getting the most value from your software investment.Keys Program