RAM Concept interoperability with STAAD.Pro
RAM Concept CONNECT Edition interoperability with STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition helps to design different types of slabs like regular slab, flat slab and post tensioned slab which are modelled as plate element in STAAD.Pro.
- Firstly, we will have to analyze the STAAD.Pro model.
- Secondly after analyzing, we will have to choose the “Advanced Slab Design” workflow.
- Thirdly, under the “Envelope” tab we will have to select the “New Envelope” option. This will help to create a new envelope and specify the load types of the existing load cases.
- Next under the “Slab Design” tab in the same workflow we need to select all the members that will be paired with the envelope.
- After creating the slab, we will right click on the slab table and choose the option highlight geometry.
- Furthermore from the same location with the selected geometry, we will choose the option “Export RAM CONCEPT information” to export the selected geometry to RAM Concept.
- Now to open the model in RAM Concept, we will have to choose “Open in RAM Concept” tool from the ribbon toolbar.
- Lastly, you can see the model in RAM Concept when the “Mesh input” layer is chosen.
RAM Concept interoperability with STAAD.Pro procedure
***Note: This will import only the concrete members of the model in RAM Concept. Please watch the video above to learn more.