- Collaborate in a 4D Digital Construction Environment
- Exchange data in real-time for project teamwork
- Manage construction projects more efficiently
- Plan and deliver safe projects
- Import large models and supporting data
- Gain insights with analytics
Learn more about what SYNCHRO Pro can do for you...
What is SYNCHRO Pro?
SYNCHRO Pro is 4D virtual design and construction software used for the planning and management of construction projects of any size and complexity. Highly interoperable with all major 3D modeling and scheduling applications in the market, SYNCHRO Pro offers you an efficient 4D visual planning and virtual design construction project management workflow. You can create and accurately visualize, analyze, edit, and track an entire project, including logistics and temporary works. Construction projects can be augmented in real-time with 4D digital information to improve safety, reduce labor cost, increase field labor productivity, and reduce schedule time throughout the project lifecycle.
Collaborate in a 4D digital construction environment
Construction projects are complex and involve many people, materials, and equipment in a dynamic and ever-changing workspace. Most rely on paper, spreadsheets, and Gantt charts to manage the processes, which can be extremely inefficient and time-consuming. Instead, teams can work in a digital construction environment to collaborate and find the best solutions for every construction challenge. SYNCHRO Pro easily interoperates with all major 3D modeling technology and scheduling applications in the market.
Real-time data exchange for project teamwork
Facilitate full participation with the construction supply chain using a virtual environment, combining a real-time transactional database and open application program interface (API) that runs on Microsoft Azure cloud technology. Supply chains can participate with data exchange and collaborative workflows that are based on project roles and permissions. Reduce time needed to complete a field inspection by days, showing results to the entire team without delay.
Manage construction projects more efficiently
Automatically match your BIM model to your schedule, updating your construction plan in 4D in a matter of minutes. Using comprehensive resource management, reduce cost variance and see planned versus installed quantity tracking, project and contractor earned value, or critical paths. Streamline progress review meetings with the 4D model as the central hub of information for clear, collaborative, and productive planning and decision-making with all stakeholders. Reduce schedule variance with visual look-ahead reports that identify activities, work areas, and equipment, allowing you to view your task list by contractor or work package. Improve schedules and deliver a well-managed project by creating schedules that everyone can understand.
Plan and deliver safe projects
Identify risks and resolve them before you start work at the jobsite using dynamic spatial coordination analysis to identify work area overlap, overhead crane risks, and potential for obstruction delays. Leverage the virtual jobsite to see changes over time. Create real-time digital feedback loops between the field and the office for improved safety and productivity tracking, helping you track the whereabouts of workers at any given time.
Import large models and supporting data
Work with 3D model of any size and scale on multiple jobsites for digital monitoring in the field, whether a simple block for a work area or a full project model. Import labor, cost, equipment, material, location, and status information. Large-scale models are interoperable with all major BIM and scheduling formats.
Expert services and tailored training, when and where you need it.
At Virtuosity, we understand how important it is to get the most out of every working moment. You need to limit downtime, and use each software application to its fullest potential. There is just no time to spare. That's why every software purchase through Virtuosity comes as a bundle with “Keys” or credits that can be redeemed for expert services and training, so you can get started right away. Learn more about our training options.We call this bundle the Virtuoso Subscription.
Each practitioner license comes with a number of "Keys" and you can always purchase additional "Keys" as you go.
There is a menu of expert services and training options that you can redeem your "Keys" for:
|Quick start training
Virtual classroom training is a great way to quick-start your success.
|1 key||2 hours|
|Recorded online sessions
OnDemand sessions can be very helpful and convenient. They include information on the latest software, workflows, and systems.
|1 key||2 hours|
Standard training offers a thorough understanding of general features, workflows and tools of the application.
|1 key||4 hours|
With tailored training you can set your own agenda for training and get something to suit your specific requirements.
|1 key||2 hours|
If you have a challenging or unique project, you may choose to expand your team with one of our experts.
|1 key||2 hours|
Get one-on-one mentoring from a product expert. Choose from a variety of topics including design, analysis, and modeling techniques.
|1 key||2 hours|
- Import multiple models from different sources
- Synchronize from updated versions of the model
- Import and reference model attributes
» Part numbers
» User defined fields
- Create simple geometry (box, cylinder, sphere, or extrusion) to represent objects not contained in the imported model, such as lay-down areas or workspaces
- Subdivide model objects to match construction tasks (e.g. multiple pours for a concrete slab)
- Filter model by any attribute
- Import multiple schedules from different sources, such as subcontractor schedules
- Create schedules from scratch with a full-featured CPM engine
- Insert tasks to imported schedules to add more detail to better show intended construction sequence
- Synchronize from updated schedules
- Export or synchronize updates made in SYNCHRO to external scheduling tools
- Organize schedule by work breakdown structure or activity codes
- Import or create and assign activity codes for better schedule visualization (e.g. filter or sort by trade, level, or work zone)
- Filter or sort the schedule by any attribute
- Calculate and display the critical path (longest path or least float)
- Analyze the schedule using a built-in health check to find potential errors missing logic, and schedule weaknesses
- Baseline the schedule for comparison against later updates or what-if scenarios
- Edit task duration and logic ties to create what-if scenarios
- Update schedule progress
Manage Resources and 4D Models
- Drag and drop to assign resources to tasks
- Auto-match resources to tasks based on model and task attributes or user-defined fields
- Assign human, material, equipment, and location resources to tasks
- Create new tasks in the schedule from resources
- Use growth simulation to show intended installation direction
- Use 3D paths to show equipment and material movement across the site
- Track resource status and actual resource usage
- Visualize 4D sequence using multiple color schemes
- Play 4D sequence directly in SYNCHRO for live review, share with stakeholders for viewing in the free SYNCHRO Open Viewer, or export a video
Track Costs and Earned Value
- Assign or import resource costs and task expenses
- Track actual costs
- View the earned value graph
- Roll up costs by work breakdown structure
- View and export cost reports
2.13GHz Dual Core minimum; 3.33GHz Dual Core recommended; 4.0GHZ Quad Core enterprise specification; only 64-bit (x64) processors are supported
Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (all editions); only 64-bit (x64) operating systems are supported
8 GB minimum; 16 GB recommended; 32 GB (or 64 GB for large datasets) enterprise specification
1.2 GB for installation files, 1.0 GB for each project file (typical); 50 MB for small office models (optional), 95 MB for logistics models (optional)
512 MB minimum; 2 GB recommended; 4 GB (NVIDIA with CUDA support) enterprise specification
1280x1024 minimum; 1920x1080 recommended; 2560x1600 or 2560x1440 enterprise specification
Get more information about SYNCHRO Pro today...
SYNCHRO has been our preferred solution for 4D planning for the last ten years. In fact, there is no other solution available for what we require in 4D planning workshops. SYNCHRO is flexible, robust, and powerful. This leads to improved collaboration, improved logistics and visual safety management.James Bowles, Director Freeform
Your peers were also interested in...
4D construction project management software
SYNCHRO 4D is a 4D scheduling and simulation application for construction projects and enables digitally enhanced construction planning and operations.
Project management web service
SYNCHRO Control is a web-based construction management service for you to access, manage, collaborate, and analyze construction data all in one place.
Mobile construction management software
SYNCHRO Field is a mobile construction management software that allows you to access, capture, and communicate job site information, even when offline.