- Plan, manage, construct, track, and review your construction projects in 4D
- Review, communicate, and cooperate in a digital and interactive visual environment
- Validate and optimize your project plan years before you start on site
- Identify schedule problems in advance, saving you and your team both time and money
- Ensure that the entire team is engaged by inviting the supply chain to participate
- Deploy the right capabilities for the job by leveraging custom features
Learn more about what SYNCHRO 4D can do for you…
What is SYNCHRO 4D?
SYNCHRO 4D is a real-time cloud solution that enables digitally enhanced construction planning and operations. The only platform that interoperates with all major 3D modeling and scheduling tools in the market, you can count on SYNCHRO 4D to handle your most complex construction projects. Take advantage of virtual construction, planning, and model-based workflows. With a 4D digital construction management platform, you can combine 4D authoring capabilities and third-party software to use applications designed for each unique role in the project delivery process, whether planning work sequences, digital rehearsals, or tracking progress in the field. You can confidently deliver your projects on time and within budget with SYNCHRO 4D.
- Work with model-based construction workflows
SYNCHRO 4D enables you to construct, plan, and track projects based on a construction model. You can easily communicate and present the construction plan and schedule, allowing for trade partner collaboration and commitment with confidence, on-time execution and delivery, and quicker approval for payment. The web and mobile applications extend the value of the 4D construction model by exchanging and managing 2D, 3D, and 4D models with geolocated, rich data in the project context. Your team can efficiently access and author data to make more informed decisions.
- No need for CAD or BIM experience, easily turn 3D design models into construction models.
- Integrate 3D models with the project schedule to visualize construction over time.
- Change the model and schedule, then review the downstream effects, optimizing schedules to ensure projects are delivered on time and efficiently.
- Deliver faster, more accurate model-based quantity take-offs (QTOs) by adding cost codes and quantity calculations to constructible components.
- Quickly track actual costs versus cost-loaded schedules to ensure that you win more projects that are profitable while staying within cost.
- Slice and dice your design into a construction model with auto-populated quantities while keeping original design intent.
- Display both 3D models and the schedule in one environment to perform model-based scheduling. Add construction equipment and paths to schedule activities to visualize conflicts and resolve them before construction.
- Perform “what-if” analysis to reduce risks and delays by reviewing time-lapsed construction sequences. Identify areas that are ahead or behind schedule through a planned-versus-actual visualization.
- Deliver your construction projects on time
Schedule your construction projects with real-time progress updates. Easily plan, manage, construct, track, and review your construction projects in 4D. SYNCHRO 4D runs on Microsoft Azure, to give you best-in-class cloud technology.
- Ensure high-quality projects
You can review, communicate, and cooperate in a digital and interactive visual environment with your project team. Everyone can perform at a higher level with access to real-time information. You can now, validate and optimize your project plan years before you start on site.
- Eliminate rework and protect your budget
Save time and money when you identify scheduling problems in advance of the work. You can rely on data that is secure, up-to-date, and accessible from a range of devices based on roles and permissions.
- Focus on safety
Understand all the potential risks before you start building. Deploy the right capabilities for the job by leveraging custom features. And ensure better collaborate and engagement with entire team, inviting supply chain participation.
- Connect between Office and Field
You can extend the value of your 4D model into field workflows for status checks, work planning, review, and inspections within the SYNCHRO portfolio. With connected applications and workflows, your project team can review, validate, and communicate in one complete digital and interactive visual environment that includes documents, forms, and models.
- Enable Digital Twins
Leverage SYNCHRO 4D, powered by Bentley’s iTwin technology, to provide stakeholders access to the 4D construction models as a single source of truth. You can navigate and author construction models from gathered design models. The application also features best-in-class interoperability with a variety of third-party modeling and scheduling capabilities.
What is 4D scheduling?
4D scheduling combines a 3D model and a project schedule. You can directly link activity bars on a Gantt chart to corresponding elements of a 3D model using SYNCHRO 4D. You can create graphic representations to understand time-based processes, foresee conflicts, and study potential solutions.
How much does SYNCHRO 4D cost?
A practitioner license of SYNCHRO 4D costs $4,000 USD at Virtuosity.com. Prices vary per region. To see the price in your region, select your region at the bottom of the page. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Virtuosity, Bentley's eCommerce store. When you purchase through Virtuosity you get a Virtuoso Subscription. This means you get the software and "Keys" (tokens) to redeem for customizable training, mentoring, and consulting services.
SYNCHRO freeware is available for download.
Expert services and tailored training, when and where you need it.
At Virtuosity, we understand how important it is to get the most out of every working moment. You need to limit downtime, and use each software application to its fullest potential. There is just no time to spare. That's why every software purchase through Virtuosity comes as a bundle with “Keys” or credits that can be redeemed for expert services and training, so you can get started right away. Learn more about our training options.We call this bundle the Virtuoso Subscription.
Each practitioner license comes with a number of "Keys" and you can always purchase additional "Keys" as you go.
There is a menu of expert services and training options that you can redeem your "Keys" for:
|Quick start training
Virtual classroom training is a great way to quick-start your success.
|1 key||2 hours|
|Recorded online sessions
OnDemand sessions can be very helpful and convenient. They include information on the latest software, workflows, and systems.
|1 key||2 hours|
Standard training offers a thorough understanding of general features, workflows and tools of the application.
|1 key||4 hours|
With tailored training you can set your own agenda for training and get something to suit your specific requirements.
|1 key||2 hours|
If you have a challenging or unique project, you may choose to expand your team with one of our experts.
|1 key||2 hours|
Get one-on-one mentoring from a product expert. Choose from a variety of topics including design, analysis, and modeling techniques.
|1 key||2 hours|
Large-scale Model Performance
- Interoperable with all major BIM and scheduling formats
- Works from any device, with any size of model
Real-time Project Teamwork
- Supply chain participation with real-time data exchange
- Collaborative workflows based on project roles and permissions
Project to Portfolio Analytics
- Metrics for real-time visibility into progress and problem areas
- Automated reporting
2.8GHz Dual Core minimum; 3.33GHz Dual Core recommended; 4.0GHZ Quad Core enterprise specification; only 64-bit (x64) processors are supported.
Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (all editions); only 64-bit (x64) operating systems are supported
16 GB minimum; 32 GB recommended; 64 GB enterprise specification
1.3 GB for installation files, 1.0 GB for each project file (typical); Solid State Drive recommended providing enough storage space (500 GB+)
1 GB (DirectX compatible) minimum; 2 GB recommended; 4 GB (NVIDIA with CUDA support) enterprise specification
Additional information about graphics card compatibility can be found at: https://developer.techsoft3d.com/hoops/visualize/hps/graphics-cards/
1280x1024 minimum; 1920x1080 recommended; 2560x1600 or 2560x1440 enterprise specification; dual monitors recommended
Network connectivity required for license activation and workgroup operation with SYNCHRO Workgroup Project
Mouse with scroll wheel
Get more information about SYNCHRO 4D today...
On a larger scale, the implementation of the 4D on the Santiago Airport project really brought closer the stakeholders of the project around an interface that was understood by all...the daily work on planning is a lot safer and more efficient, as it takes in consideration consistent feedbacks coming from the different actors.Hugues Desclaux, BIM Manager, VINCI Construction Grands Projects
Your peers were also interested in...
Mobile construction management software
SYNCHRO Field is a mobile construction management software that allows you to access, capture, and communicate job site information, even when offline.
Reality Modeling WorkSuite
Create, share, and consume high quality 3D models
Generate, edit, and share engineering-ready 3D meshes from images and/or point clouds. The Reality Modeling WorkSuite offerings add reliable, up-to-date reality data to all your projects with Bentley's reality modeling software ContextCapture, Orbit 3DM Feature Extraction, and Pointools.
Project management web service
SYNCHRO Control is a web-based construction management service for you to access, manage, collaborate, and analyze construction data all in one place.
In this article with the help of some example we will see the various steps using which we can perform 4D comparison in Synchro 4D pro
In this article with the help of some examples we will explore the various dates we can use in the active 3D window of Synchro 4D.