$ 1,928 – $ 5,568 12 month subscription license
- Choose various analysis methods
- Create limit equilibrium models
- Creation of geometry
- External loading conditions represented
- Import external models
- Reduce solution times
Learn more about what SVSLOPE can do for you...
What is SVSLOPE?
SVSLOPE is advanced 2D/3D slope stability analysis coupled software. You can easily perform limit equilibrium slope analysis of soil or rock slopes by the method of slices or stress-based methods. SVSLOPE enables you perform advanced modeling with comprehensive slip surface searching, pore-water pressure conditions, and innovative 3D spatial analysis. You can quickly interpret, prototype, analyze, and visualize large datasets from varied sources. Innovative functionalities allow for analysis of extensive sites, combined with the efficient solution of multiple concurrent locations for spatial stability analysis.
- Analyze slopes with various methods
Calculate safety factors and increase accuracy using 3D analysis of site geology to ensure infrastructure safety and reliability. Perform analysis with limit equilibrium method of slices or stress-based methods. Choose from classic method of slices like Bishop, Janbu, Spencer, Morgenstern-Price, GLE, and Sarma methods. Perform hybrid Kulhawy analysis by importing stress fields in 2D and 3D.
- Select from over 20 different strength models
Advanced material representation, loading, and reinforcements provides the ability to choose the appropriate representation of soil and rock site materials, including Mohr-Coulomb, Hoek-Brown, Undrained, Anisotropic, Bilinear, Frictional-Undrained, Anisotropic Linear Model (ALM), and unsaturated shear strength models. With complex geometry paradigms, you can model challenging geostrata and material zones such as block models, enclosed material volumes (MVM), and bedding guides. SVSLOPE allows you to model seismically active zones with a variety of methods. Take advantage of extensive support for reinforced slopes including grouted anchors, micro-piles, and geomembranes.
- Perform rapid and comprehensive analysis
Determine the full 3D slip surface at hundreds of locations in extensive models, such as open-pit mines, riverbanks, and road and rail corridors with multi-plane slope stability analysis (MPA). Automatically calculate the slip direction at each location using orientation analysis features. Design with confidence when considering faults, weak planes, and pore-water pressures. Get access to the most available search methods on the market including Greco, Cuckoo, Wedges. Use probabilistic analysis such as Monte Carlo, Latin Hypercube, and the Alternative Point Estimation Method (APEM) to build robust digital twins. Further refine models with sensitivity analysis and spatial variability features.
- Visualize digital twins
Deliver high-quality digital twin visualizations of designs. Access state-of-the-art, report-ready graphical presentation of results without additional manipulation. Create and manipulate large, complex models with the 3D immersive graphics engine. Easily integrate with other Bentley design and analysis applications.
- 2D limit equilibrium slope stability modeling of soil & rock slopes
- Analysis methods
- 14 different analysis methods including classic method of slices such as Bishop, Janbu , Spencer, Morgenstern Price, GLE, and stress based methods.
- Perform hybrid Kulhawy analysis by importing stress fields from SVSOLID in 2D & 3D.
- Coupled unsaturated steady state or transient seepage analysis is available when combined with SVFLUX.
- Perform coupled climatic slope stability analysis.
- Support for entry of the vertical side shear resistance.
- Constitutive models
- Support for over 20 different soil strength models including Mohr Coulomb, Hoek Brown, Undrained, Anisotropic, Bilinear, Frictional Undrained, ALM1/ALM2/ALM3/ALM4 and four unsaturated shear strength models.
- Reinforced slopes
- Extensive support for reinforced slopes including grouted anchors, micropiles, and geomembranes.
- External loads
- External loading conditions can be represented in 2D.
- Searching methods
- Comprehensive critical slip surface searching methods including dynamic programming, Greco method and the Cuckoo Search Method and optimization of critical slip surfaces in 2D.
- Improved block searching in 2D.
- Import SLOPE/W, SLIDE and CLARA W models for further analysis
- Extensive QAQC release process
- SVSLOPE 2D/3D includes features listed for SVSLOPE 2D
- Creation of geometrically complex digital twin 3D models with the SVDESIGNER conceptual model builder.
- Creation of 3D models from triangulated surfaces (TINS).
- Multiple 3D model building methodologies (Extrusions, 2D cross section stitching, 3D layer cake or material volume method) Slice 3D models into 2D cross sections.
- Parallel processing and improved solution algorithm for greatly reduced solution times.
- SVSLOPE 2D/3D Advanced includes features listed for SVSLOPE 2D and SVSLOPE 2D/3D
- Multi-plane analysis (MPA) spatial stability analysis
- Material volume method (MVM) geometry definition
- Bedding guides – for complex geology situations
- Over 15 analysis methods including classic method of slices such as Bishop, Janbu, Spencer, MP, GLE, Sarma Non-Vertical
- Stress-based methods including Kulhawy using Finite-Element input
- Groundwater coupling considering unsaturated transient SVFLUX results
- Climate effects
- Rapid draw-down (Duncan and Wright, Effective stress + B-bar)
- Define water pressure as Ru/B-bar/Phreatic correction/
- Piezometric lines/water tables/Discrete points/grids
- Creation of geometrically complex digital twin 3D models with the SVDESIGNER conceptual model builder
- Creation of 3D models from triangulated surfaces (TINS)
- Multiple 3D model-building methodologies (extrusions,
- 2D cross-section stitching, 3D layer cake, blocks, or enclosed volume method)
- Slice 3D models into 2D cross-sections
- Import from boreholes and other analysis software
- Import OBJ, 3DS, DEM, DTM, DXF, SHP, and more
- Import ASCII/CSV/XLS
Loading and Supports
- Point loads
- Distributed loads (uniform or variable)
- Seismic loads (Pseudo-Static Constant or Spectral Pseudo-Static)
- Advanced Seismic loads (Newmark Permanent Displacement method and calculation of Yield Coefficient (Ky) for all Slip Surfaces)
- Over 11 supports including soil nails, grouted tiebacks, geotextiles and user-defined
Material Strength Models
- Support for over 20 different soil strength models including Mohr-Coulomb, Hoek-Brown, Undrained, Anisotropic methods, and Unsaturated shear strength models.
- Strong support for both rock and soil constitutive models
Rapid Modeling and Risk Evaluation
- True 2D/3D multiplane analysis (MPA)
- Probability Methods (Monte Carlo, Latin Hypercube, APEM, “Floating” critical slip surface)
- Sensitivity (one-way and two-way)
- Spatial variability of material properties (2D only) aids in improving the calculation of factors of safety
- Highly optimized computation engine
- Rapid 64-bit parallel processing
- Batch analyses
Slip Search Methods
- Over 15 comprehensive critical slip surface searching methods in 2D and 3D
- Advanced 3D, non-ellipsoid searching methods
- Including Greco, Cuckoo, moving wedges, blocks, and hybrid ellipsoids
- Fully specified combinations of wedges, weak planes, ellipsoidal ideal for back analysis
- Optimization of critical slip surfaces
- Automatic determination of slip direction
- Includes 2D and 3D analysis
- Export 3D slips to SVSOLID for SSR analysis
- Excess pore pressure
- Comprehensive unsaturated analysis
- Tension cracks
- Anisotropic regions (bedding guides)
- Metric or Imperial units
- Peer-reviewed and heavily benchmarked
- Developed based on research started in 1993
Windows 8, Windows 10
Intel Pentium-based or AMD Athlon-based PC or workstation
1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended, (more memory typically results in better performance)
256 MB VRAM minimum, with full support for Open GL 3.3
1024 px x 768 px or better
2 GB free disk space
Get more information about SVSLOPE today...
We were able to quickly develop the conceptual 3D model with SoilVision using topographic data, borehole logs, and 2D geologic cross-sections. Once the conceptual model was built, we were able to analyze multiple potential failure locations and orientations.Justin Knudsen, P.E. Senior, Civil/Geotechnical Engineer, Tierra Group
Your peers were also interested in...
2D geotechnical engineering software
Model and analyze geo-engineering projects with finite element analysis in 2D.
Structural analysis and design software
Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure, with any material, quickly and with confidence.
3D geotechnical engineering software
Model and analyze geo-engineering projects with finite element analysis in 3D.