RM 38,055 – RM 63,442 12 month subscription license
- Analyze offshore structures
- Automate offshore structural workflows
- Ensure compliance to offshore design codes
Learn more about what SACS Offshore Structure can do for you...
What is SACS Offshore Structure? What is SACS Offshore Structure used for? Who uses SACS Offshore Structure?
SACS Offshore Structure is a package of integrated finite element structural analysis applications that facilitate the design of all types of offshore structures—oil and gas platforms, wind farms, and topsides of FPSOs and floating platforms.
Offshore engineers around the world use SACS Offshore Structure to predict the behavior of offshore structures, automate workflows, and ensure compliance with offshore design codes.
Three versions allow you to choose the one that best aligns with your project’s needs:
- SACS Offshore Structure
Accelerate your designs with wizards for creating high-fidelity models, while simplifying the management and analysis of these complex models with automated structural workflows.
- SACS Offshore Structure Advanced
Extend the basic package with wind loading analysis capabilities to help you produce optimized, high-quality topsides for fixed and floating structures.
- SACS Offshore Structure Ultimate
Wave-loading capabilities complete the full capabilities for static structural and topside analysis, so you can create fit-for-purpose jackets, wharfs, dolphin structures, and more.
Each version of SACS Offshore Structure enables you to:
- Analyze offshore structures under a variety of conditions
Conduct comprehensive analyses—including full non-linear, dynamic, and impact effects—to predict how your platform or topside structure will behave under a host of conditions. Model pile-soil interactions and apply wind, wave, seismic, ship impact, dropped object, and blast loads for a full range of likely effects.
- Automate your workflows
Customizable templates within a common structural model make it easier to manage multiple analyses. You can automatically pass data from one analysis step to another using industry-standard methodologies. These automated workflows simplify managing large and complex models, which encourages your team to explore more design options.
- Automatically ensure compliance
Built-in checking provides assurance that your designs comply with offshore international codes, including API, AISC, EC, ISO, DNV, and Norsok. The software allows you to filter for critical conditions and provide compliance documentation.
What are the Bentley SACS modules?
The following Bentley SACS modules can be combined with Offshore Structure Ultimate for comprehensive offshore capabilities: Pile Structure Design, Collapse, Collapse Advanced, Fatigue Advanced – Dynamic Response, Fatigue Advanced – Wave Response, Fatigue Ultimate, Wind. You can buy relevant products here.
Where can I find SACS Offshore Structure tutorials?
There are SACS software tutorials available on Bentley Communities as well as YouTube, but here are some FREE SACS webinars available at Virtuosity, a Bentley company.
Where can I get SACS Offshore Structure online training or SACS Offshore Structure courses?
If you want to receive tailored training or attend a SACS Offshore Structure course, Virtuosity offers extra training and mentoring services. You can choose from tailor-made training, on-demand learning, consulting services, mentoring and more. Learn more about Expert Services at Virtuosity here.
What is the price of SACS Offshore Structure? How much does SACS Offshore Structure cost?
A practitioner license of SACS Offshore Structure costs $ 11,587 USD, SACS Offshore Structure Advanced costs $ 14,916 USD and SACS Offshore Structure Ultimate costs $ 19,316 USD at Virtuosity.com. Prices vary per region. To see the price in your region, select your region at the bottom of the page. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Virtuosity, Bentley's eCommerce store. When you purchase through Virtuosity you get a Virtuoso Subscription which means you get both the software AND the training, expert services, and custom mentoring you need to get started quickly.
Expert services and tailored training, when and where you need it.
At Virtuosity, we understand how important it is to get the most out of every working moment. You need to limit downtime, and use each software application to its fullest potential. There is just no time to spare. That's why every software purchase through Virtuosity comes as a bundle with “Keys” or credits that can be redeemed for expert services and training, so you can get started right away. Learn more about our training options.We call this bundle the Virtuoso Subscription.
Each practitioner license comes with a number of "Keys" and you can always purchase additional "Keys" as you go.
There is a menu of expert services and training options that you can redeem your "Keys" for:
|Quick start training
Virtual classroom training is a great way to quick-start your success.
|1 key||2 hours|
|Recorded online sessions
OnDemand sessions can be very helpful and convenient. They include information on the latest software, workflows, and systems.
|1 key||2 hours|
Standard training offers a thorough understanding of general features, workflows and tools of the application.
|1 key||4 hours|
With tailored training you can set your own agenda for training and get something to suit your specific requirements.
|1 key||2 hours|
If you have a challenging or unique project, you may choose to expand your team with one of our experts.
|1 key||2 hours|
Get one-on-one mentoring from a product expert. Choose from a variety of topics including design, analysis, and modeling techniques.
|1 key||2 hours|
- Precede Graphical Modeler
- Datagen Intelligent Editor
- Gap Elements
- Seastate Wave, Wind, Current
- Buoyancy, Mud flow
- Gravity, Inertial
- Skid, Moving
- SACS IV Solver
- Large Deflection (LDF)
- PSI Pile/Structure Analysis
- Wind Turbine Analysis
- Dynpac Modal Analysis
- Collapse Advanced
- Combine Solution Files
- Post Offshore Code Design
- Concrete Design
- Postvue Graphical Redesign
- Joint Can
- Interactive Fatigue
- Dynamic Fatigue
- Wave Fatigue
You can also extend the capabilities of any of these packages with these add-on modules:
- SACS Executive: A common interface to the program suite
- Precede: Interactive, full-screen graphics modeler
- Data Generator: Interactive data generation for all programs
- Seastate: Environmental loads generator
- SACS IV Solver: For static beam and finite element analysis
- Post: Beam and finite element code and check and redesign
- Joint Can: Tubular joint code check and redesign
- Postvue: Interactive graphics post processor
- Concrete: Reinforced concrete code check and redesign
- Fatigue: Fatigue life evaluation and redesign
- Interactive Fatigue: Interactive fatigue life evaluation
- GAP: Nonlinear analysis with one-way elements
- PSI: Nonlinear soil, pile, and structure interaction
- Pile: Isolated 3D pile analysis
- Superelement and Dynamic Superelement: Automated substructure creation and application
- Combine: Common solution file utility
- Large Deflection (LDF): Large deflection analysis
- Collapse: Nonlinear collapse analysis
- Dynpac: Dynamic characteristics modeling
- Wave Response: Dynamic wave response
- Dynamic Response: General dynamic response and earthquake analysis
- Tow: Transportation inertia load generator
- MTO: Material take off, weight control, and cost estimation
These modules are also available to add on to the SACS Offshore Structure Ultimate package:
- Pile Structure Design: For analysis of soil, pile, and structure interaction
- Collapse and Collapse Advanced: Advanced plastic nonlinear analysis
- Fatigue Advanced—Dynamic Response: For determining wind fatigue damage of dynamic systems
- Fatigue Advanced—Wave Response: For analyzing fatigue damage on dynamic systems subject to wave loads
- Fatigue Enterprise: Package containing Dynamic Response and Wave Response
- OpenWindPower Fixed Foundation: Complete package containing Offshore Structure Ultimate, Pile Structure Design, Collapse, and Fatigue Ultimate
CPU: Pentium 4 or higher
Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
RAM: Minimum 512 MB SACS performance is dependent on model size and resources available
Minimum 800 MB partition for SACS installation
Graphics card supporting Open GL 128 MB RAM or greater video card with 1280x1024 or higher video resolution
A network connection is required. 100 Base-T or greater Local Area Ethernet NetworkTCP/IP network protocol is supported
Get more information about SACS Offshore Structure today...
SACS software and its tailor-made enhancements is a very useful tool for structural integrity engineers where a quick workable solution is required in the shortest possible time.Wilson John, Structural Integrity Engineer, Zakum Development Company
Your peers were also interested in...
Fatigue life evaluation and redesign software
Reduce offshore structural failure risk and get detailed fatigue life calculations.
SACS Pile Structure Design
Pile structure interaction design software
Reduce risk of failure for offshore structure foundations with non-linear soil/pile interaction analysis.
Offshore collapse analysis software
Identify failure mechanisms from a range of dynamic events including pushover, ship impact, dropped object, and blast analysis.