$ 3,280 – $ 11,000 12 months subscription license
- Assess dynamic response with spectral and time history analysis
- Automate offshore structural workflows
- Calculate fatigue life
- Redesign structures with fatigue data
Learn more about what SACS Fatigue can do for you...
What is SACS Fatigue?
SACS Fatigue lets you design for safety by analyzing the effects of stresses on your offshore structures. Fully integrated with SACS Offshore Structure, SACS Fatigue provides a broad range of offshore-specific wind, wave, spectral, time history, and deterministic analysis capabilities to help minimize the risk of failure from cyclic loads. Whether performing fatigue damage assessments for new or existing designs, you can ensure compliance with offshore codes by applying automated, fully inclusive, interactive fatigue design and analysis.
- Get a true assessment of fatigue life
SACS Fatigue provides a variety of analyses so you can determine fatigue life from all angles. Analyze the life of your offshore structures using full non-linear soil and structural analysis, dynamic spectral/time history fatigue analysis, spectral wind fatigue calculations that include gust effects and spatial correlation and damage assessments for wave action over time.
- Automate offshore structural workflows
Customizable templates within a common structural model make it easier to manage multiple analyses. Automatically pass data from one analysis step to another using industry-standard methodologies. These automated workflows simplify the management of large and complex models, which encourages your team to explore more design options.
- Easily comply with offshore design codes
Ensure you meet international codes by using automated joint meshing or predefined industry SCF rules to calculate complex variable stress concentration factors. Assess wind and wave fatigue using standard S-N curves or ones you define yourself.
- Optimize tubular joint fatigue life
Refine your structures to reduce fatigue with interactive redesign of any joint by variation of structural data and fatigue parameters. Take time-history analysis into account when assessing joint fatigue for redesign.
SACS Fatigue is offered in two different versions so you can select which is best for you.
- SACS Fatigue includes offshore-specific calculations for complex, variable stress concentration factors, making it fast and easy to comply with design codes.
- SACS Fatigue Enterprise expands on SACS Fatigue by adding integrated analysis of dynamic forces—including spectral and extreme wind fatigue—helping you save time and avoid errors. It also includes integrated wave load analysis, which includes extreme wave effects.
- Precede Graphical Modeler
- Datagen Intelligent Editor
- Gap Elements
- Seastate Wave, Wind, Current
- Buoyancy, Mud flow
- Gravity, Inertial
- Skid, Moving
- SACS IV Solver
- Large Deflection (LDF)
- PSI Pile/Structure Analysis
- Wind Turbine Analysis
- Dynpac Modal Analysis
- Collapse Advanced
- Combine Solution Files
- Post Offshore Code Design
- Concrete Design
- Postvue Graphical Redesign
- Joint Can
- Interactive Fatigue
- Dynamic Fatigue
- Wave Fatigue
Fatigue Life Evaluation and Redesign
- Spectral, time history, and deterministic fatigue analysis
- Cyclic stress range calculation procedures include wave search, curve fit, and interpolation
- SCF calculations recommended by API (including 21st edition supplements), HSE, DNV, DS449, and Norsok Codes
- Automatic redesign
- API (including 21st edition supplements), AWS, HSE, and Norsok thickness dependent recommended S-N curves
- Multiple run damage accumulation
- Pierson-Moskowitz, JONSWAP, Ochi-Hubble double peak, simplified double peak, and user-defined spectra
- Automated or user-specified connection details
- Pile fatigue analysis
- Creates wave spectra from scatter diagram
- Uses Paris equation to predict crack growth rate due to cyclic stresses
- Load path dependent joint classifications
- Includes wave spreading effects
- Reservoir (rain flow) cycle counting method
- ISO 19902
CPU: Pentium 4 or higher
Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
RAM: Minimum 512 MB SACS performance is dependent on model size and resources available
Minimum 800 MB partition for SACS installation
Graphics card supporting Open GL 128 MB RAM or greater video card with 1280x1024 or higher video resolution
A network connection is required. 100 Base-T or greater Local Area Ethernet NetworkTCP/IP network protocol is supported
Get more information about SACS Fatigue today...
SACS software and its tailor-made enhancements is a very useful tool for structural integrity engineers where a quick workable solution is required in the shortest possible time.Wilson John, Structural Integrity Engineer, Zakum Development Company
Your peers were also interested in...
Offshore structural analysis software
Optimize design to ensure compliance, understand behavior, and accurately predict performance of offshore structures.
Offshore collapse analysis software
Meet safety case design requirements for offshore structures by identifying failure mechanisms.
Pile structure interaction design software
Reduce risk of failure for offshore structure foundations with non-linear soil/pile interaction analysis.