- PLAXIS 3D
- Eleni Stavri and Richard Witasse
- Affordable, convenient, online training
- Tailor-made training for specific needs
- Mentoring to address workflow or other needs
This recorded online training demonstrates the use of PLAXIS 3D for the analysis of a tied back excavation with dewatering. This recorded online training should be considered as introductory training and it is meant for geotechnical engineers with no experience or very limited one with PLAXIS 3D.
Particular attention is paid to:
- Explaining in details the PLAXIS 3D modeling workflow
- Definition of construction stages
- Providing a slight focus on structural elements as well as groundwater modeling
- Main output functionalities and efficient result post-processing
This recorded online training consists of a 45 minute presentation introducing PLAXIS 3D main modeling features. The presentation is followed by a 1h00 in-depth demonstration highlighting the modeling workflow on a simple excavation problem.