$ 3,956 12 month subscription license
- Efficiently model any reinforced concrete shape to 100% accuracy with the as-built condition
- Quickly extract 2D placing drawings that automatically update when the 3D model is changed
- Easily exchange information with other applications and disciplines
- Quickly deliver multi-faceted and detailed proposals, customized to your preferences
Learn more about what ProConcrete can do for you...
What is ProConcrete?
ProConcrete is a comprehensive modeling and detailing software that allows you to model objects of any shape, with any combination of reinforcing. With ProConcrete, you can easily create concrete structures for a variety of industries such as building, plant, civil, and bridges. It allows you to reduce documentation production time and eliminate errors and design flaws. Quickly create accurate 3D models, placement drawings, fabrication details, bar bending schedules, concrete quantity, and material reports with automatic updates to reflect model changes.
- Create accurate models with powerful 3D parametric reinforced concrete modeling
Using intuitive reinforced concrete modeling commands, you can easily model industry standard structural members, such as beams, columns, slabs, walls, and foundations, as well as complex reinforced concrete shapes including curves, sloping, or non-orthogonal shapes. Added steel reinforcement is attached to concrete objects and updates automatically as the concrete shape changes.
- Communicate design with high-quality documentation
ProConcrete drawings, bills of materials, and bar bending schedules are produced directly from the 3D model. Plans, sections, and details based on user-defined drawing styles can be created from any view direction and are dynamically updated following changes to the model. Bar bending schedules and material takeoffs are easy to extract from the 3D model and are highly customizable to conform with any country or company standard. This substantially reduces the time to produce documentation and virtually eliminates errors and design flaws.
- Re-use structural data with interoperability
ProConcrete allows for seamless collaboration and exchange of information with other disciplines including architectural, plant and process, HVAC, and services to ensure the best quality and faster delivery. Reinforcing concrete models from other solutions like OpenBuildings Designer, OpenBridge Modeler, and MicroStation is made easy, by enabling reinforcement modeling in models attached as references. Collaboration with engineers who use third-party solutions like Autodesk Revit or Tekla Structures is enabled through industry standard formats, including IFC (Industry Foundation Class).
Reinforcement models can then be transferred digitally to rebar manufacturers for fabrication and rebar placers for construction, which allows you to manage their day-to-day work with digital data and 3D models, vastly improving efficiency.
Furthermore, ProConcrete enables you to:
- Design reinforced concrete to international design standards
Extend the reach of your business practice and take advantage of global design opportunities by using a wide range of international standards and specifications in our design products. Complete your designs with confidence thanks to extensive support of international standards.
- Detail and schedule concrete reinforcing
Produce rebar placing drawings, including sections, plans, details, bar bending schedules, material take-offs and beam/column/footing schedules, all based on the 3D model. All schedules and drawings can be customized to adhere to your company’s standards for concrete projects.
- Model reinforced concrete structures
Model structural members such as beams, columns, slabs, walls, foundations, and rebar. Create complex reinforced concrete shapes, including curves, sloping, or non-orthogonal shapes using intuitive commands. Add steel reinforcing to concrete objects that update automatically as the concrete shape changes.
- Produce reinforced concrete documentation
Produce structural concrete drawings including sections, plans, and details that are all automatically linked to the 3D model. Quickly create details of reinforcing, including automated rebar labels, dimensions, and notes. Customize all drawings to adhere to your company’s standards for all your reinforced concrete projects. Update user-defined bar marking, bar schedules, and drawings automatically as the 3D model changes.
- Share reinforced concrete models
Transfer structural model geometry and design results from one application to another and synchronize changes over time. Quickly share the structural model, drawings, and information with the entire team for review.
Parametric modeling of reinforced concrete
- Support for multiple national and international codes
- Use standard parametric and easily modified reinforced concrete objects like beams, columns, slabs, footings, and walls with their respective reinforcement
- Intuitive modification capabilities allow you to model openings and adjust reinforcement. Specific opening reinforcement capabilities enable quick additional reinforcement modeling
- Model rebar of any shape and complexity with user reinforcement capabilities
- Face based rebar modeling updates user reinforcement when concrete shape changes by constraining reinforcement to concrete faces and edges
- Templates and styles – Recorded settings for sharing and maintaining standards in all the dialog boxes
- Quickly extract fabrication, placing, and general arrangement drawings
- Automatically update drawings based on changes to the 3D model
- Customize drawing output based on user-defined detail styles and preferences
- Generate bar bending schedules and bills of material (BOM) in single or batch process
- Provides integrated capabilities, minimizes duplication among various software platforms, and easily investigates alternative designs
- Reinforce existing concrete models from applications like OpenBuilding Designer, OpenBridge, and MicroStation
- Easily collaborate with other disciplines by sharing and referencing project information
- Output in many file formats such as IFC, ISM, iModels, and 3D PDF
- Interfaces to enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
Integrate modeling and documentation workflows
- Support for ProjectWise Managed Workspaces
- Share personal files including iModels and 3D PDFs directly from your desktop
- Review project details and status, and gain visibility into project performance
- Access personalized learning, communities, and project information
- Coordinate work and share information with real-time project visibility
Intel or AMD processor 2.0 GHz or greater
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
4 GB available RAM minimum, 16 GB recommended
9 GB free disk space (which includes the install footprint for a complete installation)
Video Graphics Card
Graphics card supported by DirectX 9.0c. 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended
Get more information about ProConcrete today...
“ProConcrete handles parametric standard rebar requirements quite well and can automate this process considerably...By enabling Bentley 3D modeling, all participants benefited from increased information quality.”Kevin Rikley, Project Delivery Technologies, Hatch Ltd.
Your peers were also interested in...
Building design and energy analysis software
Deliver sustainable, high-performance buildings and metro stations in less time using BIM advancements that increase collaboration among architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural stakeholders.
Steel detailing and fabrication software
ProSteel is a steel detailing and fabrication design software that helps you efficiently and accurately develop models and documentation for steel structures.
Steel and concrete design software
ProStructures is a comprehensive steel and concrete design software that delivers parametric structural components to increase your productivity and profitability.