- Generate sector frames, platforms, T-arms, and more from a vast library of mounts
- Auto-generate loadings and load combinations
- Leverage intuitive mount modification tools and real-life graphics
- Create professional mount-specific reports
Learn more about what OpenTower Mount Analysis can do for you...
What is OpenTower Mount Analysis? What is OpenTower Mount Analysis used for?
Until now, mount analysis professionals have had to make do with general-purpose structural analysis software and develop internal spreadsheet tools for loading generation. It has led to discrete workflow, excess modeling time, and overly conservative designs. OpenTower Mount Analysis brings you the first purpose-built mount analysis solution on the market. Realistic 3D graphics, antenna/mount databases, and a wind load generator are just some of the advantages guaranteed to shave unnecessary man-hours and make for the most economical designs.
OpenTower Mount Analysis gives users access to a vast library of antennas and pre-built mounts such as sector frames, platforms, and T-arms which saves users from having to model these from scratch. It also has a wind load generator to automatically apply wind at intervals around the mount for quick and thorough analysis. It’s advanced 3D graphics make model visualization a breeze.
If you’re looking to save time and money, Mount Analysis has you covered.
- Design Codes: TIA-222-H
- Shape Databases: US, UK, Europe, India, Japan, China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, South Africa
- Easily toggle on/off mount pipes to consider additional pipe stiffness for analysis matrix
- Graphically display antennas/TME’s
- View model in “stick view” or rendered view with a single click
- Critical mount images automatically included in reports
- Mount-specific reports with discrete appurtenance tables, appurtenance force tables, mount reaction tables, pass/fail checks and more
Where can I find OpenTower Mount Analysis tutorials?
Where can I get OpenTower Mount Analysis training or OpenTower Mount Analysis courses?
If you want to receive tailored online training or attend OpenTower Mount Analysis online courses, Virtuosity offers extra training and mentoring services. You can choose from tailor-made training, on-demand learning, consulting services, mentoring and more. Learn more about Expert Services at Virtuosity here.
What makes OpenTower different than other software?
- The first and only solution on the market purpose-built for the task of performing mount analysis
- Powerful graphics and 3D visualizations of antennas and other discrete appurtenances
- Wind load generator at intervals around mounts
- Scenario management allows for “what-if” investigations within a single model file
- Mount-specific reports
What is the price of OpenTower Mount Analysis? How much does OpenTower Mount Analysis cost?
A practitioner license of OpenTower Mount Analysis costs $1,055 USD at Virtuosity.com. Prices vary per region. To see the price in your region, select your region at the bottom of the page. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Virtuosity, Bentley's eCommerce store. When you purchase through Virtuosity you get a Virtuoso Subscription which means you get both the software AND the training, expert services, and custom mentoring you need to get started quickly.
Expert services and tailored training, when and where you need it.
At Virtuosity, we understand how important it is to get the most out of every working moment. You need to limit downtime, and use each software application to its fullest potential. There is just no time to spare. That's why every software purchase through Virtuosity comes as a bundle with “Keys” or credits that can be redeemed for expert services and training, so you can get started right away. Learn more about our training options.We call this bundle the Virtuoso Subscription.
Each practitioner license comes with a number of "Keys" and you can always purchase additional "Keys" as you go.
There is a menu of expert services and training options that you can redeem your "Keys" for:
|Quick start training
Virtual classroom training is a great way to quick-start your success.
|1 key||2 hours|
|Recorded online sessions
OnDemand sessions can be very helpful and convenient. They include information on the latest software, workflows, and systems.
|1 key||2 hours|
Standard training offers a thorough understanding of general features, workflows and tools of the application.
|1 key||4 hours|
With tailored training you can set your own agenda for training and get something to suit your specific requirements.
|1 key||2 hours|
If you have a challenging or unique project, you may choose to expand your team with one of our experts.
|1 key||2 hours|
Get one-on-one mentoring from a product expert. Choose from a variety of topics including design, analysis, and modeling techniques.
|1 key||2 hours|
Physical Modeling and Lifecycle Management
- Create a living history of a tower’s lifecycle management through modification layer and scenario analysis capabilities.
- Analyze and compare as many scenarios as needed to deduce the optimum configuration
- Fast model generation from databases
- Enable precise modeling with automatic or manual member orientation
Flexible Libraries, Catalogs, and Tables
- Library of reusable mounts
- Extensive database of appurtenances
Realistic 3D Graphics
- Mount and all antennas are drawn to scale
- Smart input screens for precise positioning of antennas with azimuth and offsets
- “What you see is what you get” philosophy to promote precision modeling
- All section profiles are drawn to scale with appropriate rotation of its major and minor axes.
- The visualization shows realistic 3D graphics of all modeled equipment on the mount along with geometry
- Automatic generation of wind load cases as per TIA-222-H standards
- Scenario analysis for “what–if” scenario investigation and data management
- Create complete reports directly from OpenTower Mount Analysis and avoid manual report compilation activities
Intel Core i7 or similar
Windows 10 x 64
16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended
Get more information about OpenTower Mount Analysis today...
The flexibility of a single model to check scenarios is one of the greatest advantages of OpenTower. It allows us to provide our clients as much feedback as possible to promote a long-term relationship.Matthew K. Lackey, P.E., Charlotte Structural Division Manager, Tower Engineering Professionals, Inc.
Your peers were also interested in...
Communication tower analysis and design software
With OpenTower Designer you can efficiently design, model, and visualize communication towers faster than ever.
Structural analysis and design software
Perform comprehensive analysis and design for any size or type of structure, with any material, quickly and with confidence.
Computer-aided design and visualization software
A 2D/3D CAD and visualization software, MicroStation helps you draft, model, and visualize infrastructure projects of any type, scale, and complexity.