- Biswatosh Purkayastha and Aritra Lodh
- Affordable, convenient, online training
- Tailor-made training for specific needs
- Mentoring to address workflow or other needs
This Virtuosity training course of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition is for structural engineers who want to learn the scope of STAAD.Pro for both concrete and steel structures.
Over this course we will go through the workflow of modelling structures both from Analytical as well as Physical modeler. We will further analyze and finally design the model. This course even will cover the workflow of design of concrete structure in the Advanced Concrete Designer module (also known as RCDC).
The user can follow step by step instruction or can create their own model with their understanding of the application after completing the course.
This course is divided into 3 parts. The second and third parts are further subdivided.
- Details of the START Page of STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition
- Modelling, Analysis and Design of Concrete Structure in STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition
- Concrete modelling using STAAD.Pro Physical Modeler (SPPM)
- Applying Loading to the Concrete model and analyzing it further.
- Designing the Concrete model lastly in the Advanced Concrete Designer (RCDC)
- Modelling, Analysis and Design of Steel structure in STAAD.Pro CONNECT Edition.
- Modelling of the Steel structure in the Analytical Modeler of STAAD.Pro.
- Assigning Properties and Supports to the model.
- Finally adding Loads to the model and further analyzing and designing it.