- Marina Trevizolli and Satadal Dhar
- Affordable, convenient, online training
- Tailor-made training for specific needs
- Mentoring to address workflow or other needs
Modelling complex geotechnical problems in a Finite Element program can be challenging and represents time-consuming modelling work often involving repetitive tasks. In order to make efficient use of our time, knowing the available automation options is of primary interest.
This training is the first session of a series of 3 trainings about Python in PLAXIS. It will focus on the use of PLAXIS Python wrapper which provides the most extensive possibilities towards automation. In this context, the PLAXIS command line mechanism will be explained in detail along with the structure of the modelling objects created with each project. All this knowledge is needed for writing your first Python script and moving forward towards more advanced automation solutions!
After this training, you will know:
- The different automation options available in PLAXIS
- How to setup macros to be used in your workflow to optimize time
- How to find and use all the available commands used in PLAXIS Input
- About the PLAXIS Input object structure
- How to use the interactive scripting reference for PLAXIS commands
- How to create a simple Python script, the first step for advanced automation
The training is imparted by Marina Trevizolli and Satadal Dhar
Overall time duration: Approx. 2 hours.