- August 9, 2021
- Mohammad Siddiquee
- Use soil-reinforcements in PLAXIS 2D
- Set up large embankment models with structural reinforcements
- Import data and clear up meshing problems
Description: Geogrid-reinforced embankment slopes are much cheaper compared to the other forms of retaining structures.
In this live online training, you will learn how to:
- Set up a large embankment model with structural reinforcements (geogrids)
- Import data from dxf files for the geometry setup
- Clear up problems with meshing
- Set up the stages of construction along with consolidation
- Prepare models for dynamic analysis
The main focus of this classroom training will be the use of soil-reinforcements in PLAXIS 2D analysis of consolidation and safety.
Format: The training will be mainly presented as an interactive, hands-on session with models, theoretical concepts, along a presentation. Models, presentation material and small exercises will be delivered to attendees.